Reminder that Wednesday, March 17th is a supply pick-up day for 2nd – 5th grade families plus our remote 1st grade students.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please follow social-distancing protocols. Our staff will have masks and gloves on, following the state safety guidelines.
Pick-up will be divided between the upper and lower parking lots:
Upper Parking Lot (By the Gym)
10:00 – 11:00 3rd Grade
11:00 – 12:00 5th Grade
1:00 – 4:00 1st Grade REMOTE ONLY Please pick up materials at your convenience during this time frame. The materials will be on a box on a table close to the main doors at the upper lot.
Lower Parking Lot (Bus Lot)
10:00 – 11:00 4th Grade
11:00 – 12:00 2nd Grade
Instructions for Picking up items:
- Come to Juanita El during your scheduled time.
- Please go to the either lower or upper parking lot depending on your grade. If you have students with supplies in both parking lots – please begin with the upper lot first and then proceed to the lower lot.
- Put a sign in the front passenger window with student name & grade.
- Stay in your car and pull forward.
- Pop your trunk open so staff can place student materials in trunk.