Thank you to everyone that joined last night’s meeting in person and online. Here is a quick summary of last night’s PTA Meeting:
- Approved Grants to Fund:
- Flexible Seating equipment
- Creation of Maker Space for students
- Fence Art Piece created by students
- Increased the yearly budget for Library books
- Approved using Art Docent funds to continue the Artist in Resident program this year.
- Created a budget line item to restock support supplies. Examples of items are supplies for in class Calm Down corners, replacing watercolor paints & restocking the maker space.
- Received updates on the need for subs, Covid safety, Outdoor Ed status and need for volunteers.
If you have any questions about the meeting or how to become a pta member please email [email protected]