The Holiday Bazaar is only 3 days away. Come shop from local crafter, artist and local businesses from 10-4pm on Saturday. There will be Silent Auctions and Poinsettias for sale!
Here is a quick schedule of events for the day:
- 10:00 am: Doors Open!
- 11:00-2:00 pm: Dreamy Drinks and Seoul Bowl Food Trucks Open for Business
- 12:00 pm: Auction Round 1 Closes
- 1:00 pm: Juanita Student Choir Performs in the Undercovered Area
- 2:00 pm: Auction Round 2 Closes
- 4:00 pm: Auction Round 3 Closes and Shopping ends!
Masks are required while shopping this event. Distancing will be in place and all of our vendors have all had to shown proof of vaccination as well.
All proceeds from this event benefit our Outdoor Ed program.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]